If your Jaguar lease is expiring soon, you may have unanswered questions. It’s important to know what happens when a lease ends, as well as having a plan in place ahead of time. Jaguar Northfield goes over what you need to know at the end of your lease — and perhaps, the beginning of a new one.
Lease-End from the Dealership’s View
When your lease is ending, your dealership will let you know. It’s their responsibility to get the car back from you and collect any necessary fees. They will also talk to you about how you want to proceed and go over your options.
Your Lease-End Options
The great thing about leasing a car is that it gives you a lot of flexibility. When your lease is up, you have many choices. This is why it pays to understand your needs, so you don’t have to decide at the last minute.
- Keep Leasing the Same Car: Generally, dealerships will let you extend your lease for six to 12 months
- Trade Up to a New Model: If you love your car, you can turn it in and start leasing a newer model
- Try Something Else: Leasing also gives you a great opportunity to try out different models or body styles
- Buy the Vehicle: If you don’t want to give the car back at all, you can talk to the dealership about purchasing it
- Return the Car: Finally, you can just turn the car back into the dealership
Make a Smart Jaguar Leasing Choice in Northfield, IL
If you have questions or concerns about your lease, get in touch with our Jaguar dealership in Northfield, IL. Let us know about your needs and we’ll help you make the right decision. We can also let you know about current lease or financing offers. Contact us today to get started!